ScubaPro Aladin Tec 2G Wrist
Other products by UWATEC
Free Shipping Included!
ScubaPro Aladin Tec 2G Wrist
ALADIN 2G is a clear example of relentless development at SCUBAPRO. Engineered for technical divers who want specific features for total freedom in full safety, and for recreational divers who appreciate detailed, yet easily accessible information, but want the possibility to evolve in the sport. The ALADIN 2G combines this sophisticated algorithm with the compact size and accessibility of the Aladin family. PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) optimizes your dive by calculating an intermediate stop based on how much nitrogen uptake your body has endured, taking into account your current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes. PDIS is a unique scientific application for safer technical and recreational diving. Apnea mode with unique features specific to the science of Freediving, and separate logbook. Gauge mode: operates as technical depth gauge to a depth of 394ft, with one-press stopwatch function. Unique in the diving industry, in this mode it displays a continuously updated average depth, which can be reset by the diver at any time. Bookmark function during dive: highlight specific moments with a simple button press and add comments in the SmartTRAK profile later. Altimeter: accurately measures altitude with a 50ft resolution. The altitude alarm (patent pending) alerts the diver when approaching an altitude incompatible with saturation status due to a recent dive. Active backlight with push-on, push-off function.
|Number of Buttons:||2|
|User Replaceable Batteries:||Yes|
|Download Kit:||Not Included|
|Number of Nitrox Mixes:||100% - (2 gas)|
|Algorithm:||Adaptive algorithm (ZH-l8 ADT MB PMG)|
Algorithm & Safety
Adaptive algorithm (ZH-l8 ADT MB PMG)
- This exclusive algorithm increases safety and optimizes bottom time by constantly adjusting the decompression plan during the dive when risk factors like, fast ascents or the potential for formation of micro bubbles are detected.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) optimizes your dive by calculating an intermediate stop based on how much nitrogen uptake your body has endured, taking into account your current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes. PDIS is a unique scientific application for safer technical and recreational diving.
Microbubble Suppression Technology
- Select one of six micro bubble suppression levels to minimize critical micro bubble formation from single or repetitive exposures.
2 Nitrox Mix capabilities
- Allows the programming of up to two nitrox mixes prior to the dive and calculates the decompression status foreseeing the switch to the other gases. It accounts only for the actual switches made by the diver and constantly updates its decompression calculations in case of missed or delayed switches.
- Nitrox compatibility 21 - 100%
- Customize your MOD and ppo2 max at the time of O2 mix setting (in 1% increments). In case of decompression tanks, set the depth switch based on your personal preferences.
Functions & Display
Bookmark Function during Dive
- Highlight specific moments and add comments after downloading the dive via Smart TRAK.
Gauge Mode to 400 ft
- Operates as technical depth gauge to 400 feet. Includes a stopwatch function.
Customize Audible Warnings
- Audible warnings can be turned on and off based on personal preferences.
- Allows planning of decompression dives accounting for two gases. Allows entering any surface interval in case of repetitive diving for more powerful planning.
Safety Stop Timer
- User activated, the duration can be set between 1 and 5 minutes (default of 3 minutes).
- User Adjustable Illuminated Display
Adjustable backlight duration (2 - 12 seconds) to optimize battery life
Data Transfer & Memory
100 Hours of Profile Storage at 4-second Sampling Rate
- Ensures you will never lose a dive log; high sampling rate preserves all details about the dives.
99 Dive On-Board Logbook
- Quick access to basic logbook information directly on the dive computer.
- Infrared Technology
|Algorithm: ||ZHL8 ADT MB PMG |
|Number of Tissues: ||8 |
|Half times: ||5 to 640min |
|MB levels: ||YES + Management |
|PMG - Predictive Multi Gas: ||Yes- 2 Gas |
|True Remaining Bottom Time calculation: ||No |
|300bar compatibility: ||No |
|Ascent speed: ||Variable |
|Stop watch function: ||Yes- 1 to 5min |
|On/Off: ||Automatic/ Manual |
|Buttons / Wet contacts: ||Push buttons/ Wet contacts |
|Max depth: ||393 ft (120 meters) |
|Working Temperature (°C): ||-50F to +122F (-10°-50°) |
|Max altitude: ||13123 feet (4000m) |
|Altitude settings: ||Automatic + Altimeter |
|Calibration: ||Salt and/or Fresh |
|Memory – Logbook: ||Yes |
|Memory - History: ||Yes |
|Memory capacity - Sampling: ||25 hours- 4sec |
|Alarm - Depth: ||Yes |
|Alarm - Time: ||Yes |
|Personal settings: ||Yes |
|Silent option: ||Yes |
|Desaturation reset: ||Yes |
|Adaptive algorithm: ||Yes |
|Workload integration: ||No |
|Nitrox: ||Yes 100% - (2 gas) |
|Dive planner: ||Deco plan for 2 gas |
|ppO2 setting: ||Yes- 1.0 - 1.6 |
|Gas integration, data transmission and number of transmitters: ||No- 0 |
|Weight: ||157g |
|Total dive time: ||Yes |
|Backlight: ||Yes- 2 to 12 sec |
|Watch functions: ||Yes |
|Stop watch function: ||Yes- gauge mode |
|Gauge mode: ||Yes |
|Reset gemiddelde diepte : ||Yes- gauge mode |
|PC interface: ||Yes- Infra-red |
|Screen protector: ||Yes |
|Current depth: ||Yes |
|Max Depth: ||yes |
|Dive time: ||Yes |
|Ascent speed display: ||Yes |
|No deco time display: ||Yes |
|Saturation level: ||Yes |
|1st deco stop depth: ||Yes |
|Deco stop time: ||Yes |
|Safety stop: ||Yes |
|Ascent: ||Yes |
|Visualizador de temperatura ambiente : ||Yes |
|Mid tank pressure warning: ||No |
|Oxygen toxicity/Central Nervous System (CNS) loading warning: ||CNS 02 |
|Multi gas computer: ||Yes- 2 gas |
|Surface time: ||Yes |
|Profundidad maxima: ||Yes |
|Dive number: ||Yes |
|Time to fly: ||Yes |
|Battery alarm: ||Yes |
|Battery replacement: ||User replaceable|
Weight Disclaimer: *Weight may vary based on size.