ScubaPro Galileo Luna Wrist
Other products by UWATEC
Free Shipping Included!
ScubaPro Galileo Luna Wrist
A new addition to the state-of-the-art GALILEO family of computers. LUNA enhances your dive experience providing intelligence at hand, with key features, and the ability to upgrade: Full-Tilt Digital Compass with Bearing Memory, Extra large Dot-Matrix Display, Updatable Processor that can be Reprogrammed via Infrared by the User, EN Certification to 1082 feet (330 meters), User-replaceable battery with tissue loading memory, Optional Hoseless Gas Integration with True Remaining Bottom Time Calculation ( if transmitter is purchased), Plus all the UWATEC Core Technological Features for which we are renowned. Optional features which can be purchased separately: Predictive Multi Gas algorithm, Exclusive POLAR Heart Rate Monitoring System. Galileo breaks with the past and the present to deliver the future of diving - today.
|Only Available In:||USA,Caribbean|
|Number of Buttons:||3|
|User Replaceable Batteries:||Yes|
|Download Kit:||Not Included|
|Number of Nitrox Mixes:||1|
|Algorithm:||ZH-L8 ADT MB PMG|
|Other Special Features:||Optional features: Air Integrated (with transmitter), which can be purchased separately: Predictive Multi Gas algorithm Exclusive POLAR Heart Rate Monitoring System|
- Complete navigational system with integrated digital compass and bearing memory, virtually unaffected by tilt. Ease and accuracy, all in one instrument.
- Galileo combines an extra large dot matrix display with a huge memory for unprecedented flexibility:
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) optimizes your dive in complete security.
- Hoseless gas integrated computer: when used with (optional) Smart transmitter you get tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT) on the computer screen.
- Galileo can be reprogrammed through its infrared interface, meaning you can easily upgrade your computer with new functions and features downloaded from our website.
- Predictive Multi Gas algorithm: allowing you to enjoy the full benefits of high oxygen concentration mixes.
- User friendly graphic data display, shows you tissue loading and oxygen toxicity levels as a bar graph.
The diver can input his personal information (name, certification numbers) and also emergency contact, medical (such as allergies) and dive insurance information into Galileo; in case of an accident the emergency information is displayed at the touch of a button.
- All alarms and warnings are displayed in clear text in the language of your choice so you never misunderstand essential beeps while engrossed in the fascinations of the underwater world. Alarms cannot be turned off, but for warnings you have a choice of either only visual, only audible or both visual and audible.
- Galileo’s user interface is as easy to use as a cell phone so you can easily program and view all interface elements for complete personalization.
LUNA can be upgraded with 2 additional features—available as optional purchases at your Authorized SCUBAPRO UWATEC dealer, these two features can be added quickly via our special site: galileo.uwatec.com.
- Predictive Multi-Gas upgrade: Purchasing this PMG feature at a later time, or whenever
you need it, allows LUNA to use up to 3 Nitrox mixes (21-100% O2) during the dive, calculating the ascent schedule for all possible combinations of the programmed mixes. The outcome of the different decompression calculations can be shown on the screen in a dedicated deco summary screen.
Heart Rate Monitor upgrade: Galileo’s heart rate monitor, jointly developed with Polar (world leader in the field of heart rate monitors), not only measures and records the heartbeat during the dive but allows the dive computer to factor the intensity of the exercise into the decompression calculation, as it is reported by the diver’s physiology. The HRM is also ideal for Apnea divers, measuring heart rate and sounding an alarm if the heart rate drops below the set level.
|Algorithm: ||ZH-L8 ADT MB PMG |
|Number of Tissues: ||8 |
|Half times: ||0 to 640 minutes |
|MB levels: ||5 |
|PMG - Predictive Multi Gas: ||Optional |
|True Remaining Bottom Time calculation: ||Yes |
|300bar compatibility: ||Yes |
|Ascent speed: ||Variable |
|Stop watch function: ||Yes |
|On/Off: ||Yes |
|Buttons / Wet contacts: ||Yes (can be deactivated) |
|Max depth: ||1082 feet (330 meters) |
|Working Temperature (°C): ||14F to 122F (-10°C to 50 °C) |
|Max altitude: ||13123 feet (4000 meters) |
|Altitude settings: ||Automatic |
|Calibration: ||Salt water or Fresh Water (User adjustable) |
|Memory – Logbook: ||100 hours |
|Memory - History: ||999 dives |
|Memory capacity - Sampling: ||100 hours, 4 seconds sampling |
|Alarm - Depth: ||Yes, adjustable from 16 to 984 feet (5 to 300 meters) |
|Alarm - Time: ||Yes, half time |
|Personal settings: ||Yes |
|Silent option: ||Yes |
|Desaturation reset: ||Yes |
|Adaptive algorithm: ||Yes |
|Workload integration: ||Yes, via heart rate monitor (optional) or breathing |
|Nitrox: ||21 to 100% |
|Dive planner: ||Decompression |
|ppO2 setting: ||Yes, adjustable from 1.2 to 1.6 bar |
|Optional (Gas integration, data transmission and number of transmitters:) ||Optional (Yes, up to 4 transmitters (3 for PMG, 1 for buddy monitoring) |
|Weight: ||10.33 ounces (293 grams) |
|Total dive time: ||999 minutes |
|Backlight: ||Yes, adjustable from 2 to 12 seconds or push-on/push-off |
|Watch functions: ||Yes |
|Stop watch function: ||Yes |
|Gauge mode: ||Yes, manual or automatic below 393 feet (120 meters) |
|Reset gemiddelde diepte : ||Yes |
|PC interface: ||Infrared |
|Screen protector: ||Yes, 3M film or custom replaceable screen |
|Current depth: ||Yes |
|Max Depth: ||Yes |
|Dive time: ||Yes |
|Ascent speed display: ||Yes |
|No deco time display: ||Yes |
|Saturation level: ||Yes |
|1st deco stop depth: ||Yes, depth and time for all stops can be displayed |
|Deco stop time: ||Yes |
|Safety stop: ||Yes |
|Ascent: ||Yes |
|Visualizador de temperatura ambiente : ||Yes |
|Mid tank pressure warning: ||Yes, user adjustable |
|Oxygen toxicity/Central Nervous System (CNS) loading warning: ||Yes at 100% and optional at 75% |
|Multi gas computer: ||Yes |
|Surface time: ||Yes |
|Profundidad maxima: ||Yes |
|Dive number: ||Yes |
|Time to fly: ||Yes |
|Battery alarm: ||Yes |
|Battery replacement: ||User|
Weight Disclaimer: *Weight may vary based on size.