Galileo is the first and only dive computer to have an integrated heart rate monitor, incorporating the heartbeat into the workload, and then tailoring the decompression calculations to YOUR dive.
- UWATEC is the only dive computer manufacturer in the world that accounts for the effect of increased workload on human physiology during a dive, and Galileo is the first dive computer to integrate a heart rate measurement into the workload calculation. Through this technology a more accurate estimate of workload is possible, and you get the most tailored no-stop and decompression stop calculations even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Complete navigational system with integrated digital compass and bearing memory, virtually unaffected by tilt. Ease and accuracy, all in one instrument.
- Galileo combines an extra large dot matrix display with a huge memory for unprecedented flexibility:
- View pictures and charts during the dive.
- Enjoy detail never before seen on a dive computer. Graphical charts let you review the dive profile at any time, including a complete list of deco stop times.
- Review the depth, temperature and heart rate profiles after the dive directly on Galileo's on-board logbook. Galileo stores the most recent 100 hours of dive information in 4-second sampling rate, which you can download to PC via the infrared port.
- Hoseless gas integrated computer: when used with a Smart transmitter you get tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT) on the computer screen.
- Galileo can be reprogrammed through its infrared interface, meaning you can easily upgrade your computer with new functions and features downloaded from our website.
- Predictive Multi Gas algorithm: allowing you to enjoy the full benefits of high oxygen concentration mixes.
See what you want, when you want, with Galileo’s extra large dot-matrix, available in 3 pre-configured screen display mode options:
The LIGHT display shows dive time, depth, tank pressure and no-stop information with digits that could not be any bigger.
The FULL display maximizes the information shown at once: depth, dive time, deco information, tank pressure, RBT, time of day, stopwatch, active MB (micro-bubble suppression) level, temperature, heart rate, maximum depth, average depth.
The CLASSIC display strikes the perfect balance between “clean & clear” and “super complete”. Depth, dive time, deco information, tank pressure, RBT and temperature are always displayed.
- All alarms and warnings are displayed in clear text in the language of your choice so you never misunderstand essential beeps while engrossed in the fascinations of the underwater world. Alarms cannot be turned off, but for warnings you have a choice of either only visual, only audible or both visual and audible.
- Galileo’s user interface is as easy to use as a cell phone so you can easily program and view all interface elements for complete personalization.
You can further personalize Galileo by entering owner and emergency information.
CORE UWATEC TECHNOLOGY
UWATEC technology guarantees the highest level of innovation, safety features and performance possible in a dive computer.
UWATEC’s infrared technology and PC download capability let you continue your dive experience once you get out of the water.
|Algorithm: ||ZH-L8 ADT MB PMG |
|Number of Tissues: ||8 |
|Half times: ||0 to 640 minutes |
|MB levels: ||5 |
|PMG - Predictive Multi Gas: ||Yes |
|True Remaining Bottom Time calculation: ||Yes |
|300bar compatibility: ||Yes |
|Ascent speed: ||Variable |
|Stop watch function: ||Yes |
|On/Off: ||Yes |
|Buttons / Wet contacts: ||Yes (can be deactivated) |
|Max depth: ||1082 feet (330 meters) |
|Working Temperature (°C): ||14F to 122F (-10°C to 50 °C) |
|Max altitude: ||13123 feet (4000 meters) |
|Altitude settings: ||Automatic |
|Calibration: ||Salt water or Fresh Water (User adjustable) |
|Memory – Logbook: ||100 hours |
|Memory - History: ||999 dives |
|Memory capacity - Sampling: ||100 hours, 4 seconds sampling |
|Alarm - Depth: ||Yes, adjustable from 16 to 984 feet (5 to 300 meters) |
|Alarm - Time: ||Yes, half time |
|Personal settings: ||Yes |
|Silent option: ||Yes |
|Desaturation reset: ||Yes |
|Adaptive algorithm: ||Yes |
|Workload integration: ||Yes, via heart rate monitor or breathing |
|Nitrox: ||Yes, 21 to 100% |
|Dive planner: ||Decompression |
|ppO2 setting: ||Yes, adjustable from 1.2 to 1.6 bar |
|Gas integration, data transmission and number of transmitters: ||Yes, up to 4 transmitters (3 for PMG, 1 for buddy monitorig) |
|Weight: ||10.33 ounces (293 grams) |
|Total dive time: ||999 minutes |
|Backlight: ||Yes, adjustable from 2 to 12 seconds or push-on/push-off |
|Watch functions: ||Yes |
|Stop watch function: ||Yes |
|Gauge mode: ||Yes, manual or automatic below 393 feet (120 meters) |
|Reset gemiddelde diepte : ||Yes |
|PC interface: ||Infrared |
|Screen protector: ||Yes, 3M film or custom replaceable screen |
|Current depth: ||Yes |
|Max Depth: ||Yes |
|Dive time: ||Yes |
|Ascent speed display: ||Yes |
|No deco time display: ||Yes |
|Saturation level: ||Yes |
|1st deco stop depth: ||Yes, depth and time for all stops can be displayed |
|Deco stop time: ||Yes |
|Safety stop: ||Yes |
|Ascent: ||Yes |
|Visualizador de temperatura ambiente : ||Yes |
|Mid tank pressure warning: ||Yes, user adjustable |
|Oxygen toxicity/Central Nervous System (CNS) loading warning: ||Yes at 100% and optional at 75% |
|Multi gas computer: ||Yes |
|Surface time: ||Yes |
|Profundidad maxima: ||Yes |
|Dive number: ||Yes |
|Time to fly: ||Yes |
|Battery alarm: ||Yes |
|Battery replacement: ||User|