Sea Elite Scout BCD
This jacket style buoyancy compensator is designed with light weight material and makes it a great choice for divers who travel by plane. Comes with integrated lock weight pockets a simple and easy to use weight system. The back is soft and padded and has a rear rubber area with a strong grip strap to safely attach the tank. Two generous zip up pockets allow stowing of even bulky accessories. On the back of the jacket two trim weight pockets allow for perfect distribution of the weights between these pockets and the integrated weight system. All the D-rings are made from a light weight resin material. Can be folded up so that it can be stowed easily. This very light structure and its anatomical shape make it a very tight-fitting and streamlined jacket once underwater and it offers very little resistance to forward movement.
- Rugged design and lift capacity for local diving plus packs flat for travel and weighs in at less than 8 llbs
- Padded backpack with carry handle
- Equipped with integrated weight system
- Trim weight pockets
- Two large zippered pocketsFixed sternum strap
- Adjustable cummerbund
- Strategically placed d-rings for accessories
- Versatile power inflation/deflation with power inflator and lower pull-dump control
Sea Elite Covert Regulator
Features a balanced diaphragm first stage and pneumatically balanced second stage making it a superior performer at depth. Can be fine tuned to your breathing needs with a simple turn of the knob. A diaphragm first stage that can easily be upgraded for cold water diving. The intermediate pressure is factory set for maximum gas delivery at depth. The first stage comes with a tech Black finish and features 2 high-pressure ports and a swivel body with 4 low-pressure ports. The pneumatically balanced second stage features an adjustment knob that allows you to fine-tune the airflow. A venturi assist switch to minimize your breathing effort while in the dive position and a pre-dive position to prevent free flow, when the regulator is not in use. The second stage features an over sized exhaust valve to reduce exhalation effort.
- High Pressure Ports: 2 HP Ports
- Low Pressure Ports: 4 LP Ports
- First Stage Type: Diaphragm,Balanced
- Second Stage Type: Balanced,Adjustable
- Venturi : Yes
- Second Stage Swivel: Yes
- Silicone front cover
EDGE Escape Octo
The EDGE Escape Octo delivers all the performance found in our popular pnuematically balanced EXP 2nd stage. The diver adjustable pre dive/dive selector allows for quick and easy tuning of the regulator for maximum air flow when in use but slight detuning for when it is not in use. The lightweight hign impact case, plastic air barrel, and high visibility yellow nylon braided 40in hose all make this octopus easy and comfortable to share air with, yet light enough to almost be forgetten by the diver carrying it clipped to them. The high visibility yellow soft push front purge button means the Escape octo is easy to see and locate and more importantly easy to clear when you need that next breath of air in an emergency. The EDGE Escape octo is our highest performning conventional safe second and our recomendation for maximum diving comfort and safety.
XSPAN® Men’s Backzip Jumpsuits
There’s no better way to enter the water than with Neo Sport XSPAN™. Wrap yourself in pure comfort and performance. XSPAN™ will X-span your X-spectations of comfort, performance and value in an entry level wetsuit. XSPAN™ wetsuits and accessories provide nearly limitless stretch by combining 2 super elastic fabric laminates with a super soft neoprene. The result is unparalleled performance and comfort in a wetsuit that will stretch your budget as well as your time in the water. All XSPAN™ products are constructed using 100% XSPAN™ material.
EDGE Roller Mesh Duffel Bag
This is a great Wheeled Mesh Duffel bag. This bag has plenty of storage space, is built extra tough and will easily get your dive gear too and from the boat without breaking your back or tearing up your shoulders.
- Heavy-Duty, PVC-Coated Nylon Mesh
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Wide-Bottom Design - Sub-frame supports oversized wheels
- Easy glide wheels works even on challenging surfaces such as uneven docks and rough parking lots
- Load your gear in and dunk the whole bag in the rinse tank
- Large enough to carry a complete set of gear
- Sturdy, Wrap-Around Nylon Straps
- Padded Carry Handle
- Easy-Access, U-Shaped Zipper Opening
- Molded-Rubber Handle
- DIMENSIONS: 31" x 15" x 14"
- CAPACITY: 6510 cubic inches
Mares Quad Dive Computer has a large screen with a simple user interface and large digits. The large screen allows for more information to be displayed on the screen but the computer itself is quite thin on your wrist.
The four button user interface let you navigate forwards and backwards and in and out of the menu with ease. Three dive modes Air, Nitrox and Bottom Timer mode is all you need for recreational diving and the Bottom Timer means it can be used for more technical divers too.has a large screen with a simple user interface and large digits. The large screen allows for more information to be displayed on the screen but the computer itself is quite thin on your wrist.The four button user interface let you navigate forwards and backwards and in and out of the menu with ease. Three dive modes Air, Nitrox and Bottom Timer mode is all you need for recreational diving and the Bottom Timer means it can be used for more technical divers too.
Has a long strap that is soft and comfortable.
- two customizable fields for displaying ancillary information
- Four buttons for intuitive user interface
- Mirrored button function while diving
- Runaway decompression alarm
- Programmable for multi-gas
- Decompression dive planner with user adjustable surface interval
- User replaceable battery
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.