Good things come in threes.
The Oceanic VEO 3.0 continues Oceanic's tradition of designing rugged, feature-rich personal dive computers that are intuitively easy to use and reasonably priced. Featuring Oceanic’s exclusive Dual Algorithm, 2-Nitrox Mix Compatibility, Audible Alarms, 3-Button Interface with settings "Step Back", and so much more. All in a strong, lightweight "hockey-puck" module for your wrist or console. Now available with metric system.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 3 Operating Buttons with "Step Back" interface – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times < 3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
*Battery Life: Battery life estimates are based on full-capacity batteries, and continuous usage as described.
** Oceanic Personal Dive Computers have user selectable Sampling Rates that determine when data is sampled and stored for subsequent download to associated PC interface programs. More frequent sampling provides more data per dive yet results in storage of fewer dives for download. Use with Air or Nitrox, with or without air integration, dive profiles, Free Diving activities, and other variables may also affect the number of dives that can be stored.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question