Oceanic Warrior Program Info
OCEANIC WARRIOR PROGRAM
Thanks to them we are able to enjoy the freedoms that we do. Isn’t it time to show your true colors?
Oceanic & Divers Supply will each donate 7% of The sales from the USA WARRIOR PROGRAM line to the Warrior Scuba Project.
Oceanic and Divers Supply are pleased to present the USA product line. This initiative has been in the planning stages for years and has finally come to fruition. With the funding made available from the sales of the USA product line, Oceanic and Divers Supply hopes to reach and support many more of these veterans than previously possible.
The USA product line is attractively styled, appropriately in red, white, and blue. 7% of Oceanic’s sales from the USA line in addition Divers Supply will be giving 7% of all the Divers Supply sales of the USA line towards this program. We anticipate that this program should provide $250 to each of 300-350 qualified veterans. The $250 will be applied directly to the veterans gear purchases who are taking introductory scuba classes through our participating Oceanic Dealers Nationwide.
It’s a great feeling to know that you are giving back to those who gave so much; thanks to them we are able to enjoy the freedoms that we do. Isn’t it time to show your true colors? We know you will want to be diving in our patriotic product line this summer too.
WHO QUALIFIES TO RECEIVE THE $250 GRANT?
Veterans with service connected disabilities who are taking introductory scuba classes must be able to provide the following support materials:
- DD214 (Proof of Service)
- VA ID Card (Service-Connected Disability)
- (2) Letters of Recommendation. One from a qualified medical personnel verifying your physical challenge. The other from a coach, commanding officer, fellow athlete, peer or family member.
- A brief bio about yourself with your personal and athletic goals.
- A brief summary of your military history and any noteworthy information you would like to share. PROCESS FOR QUALIFIED VETERANS
- Read and confirm the qualifications above
- Download and fill out the Oceanic Warrior Program Grant Application
- Email or mail the Grant Application to email@example.com
- After application is received it will be processed and the applicant will be contacted for additional qualification information
- If the application is approved, a grant certificate will be sent to both the applicant and the nearest Adaptive Scuba Training Facility participating in the Oceanic Warrior Program
If you have any questions regarding the Oceanic Warrior Program grant application, please contact:
Warrior Scuba Project
C/O Oceanic Warrior Program Grants
232A N Walnut Street
Bensenville, IL 60106