The "i" stands for Incredible. The Oceanic OCi is an advanced all-in-one dive computer featuring Oceanic’s exclusive Dual Algorithm, wireless air-integration, digital compass, and so much more. All in a strong, lightweight housing.
For the diver that wants it all. We mean that literally. The OCi represents the next step forward in recreational wireless air-integrated dive computers from Oceanic. We’ve combined the technology of our advanced OC1, the styling of our best selling OCS and some new features into one incredibly capable dive computer. Not only is the OCi powered by our ground breaking Dual Algorithm technology but it can handle up to 4 gases, calculate nitrogen during a freedive (in the new tech free mode), enable you to select between salt or fresh water and it even automatically adjusts your altitude. The customizable alarms and digital compass are just icing on the cake. Oh and let’s not forget that it functions pretty well as a watch too. Feature for feature the OCi has no competition.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Wireless Air Integrated Technology
- Advanced Digital Compass with North, Reference, Auto Home, and Declination Adjustment (see NOAA's NGDC geomagnetic chart)
- Free and Tech Free dive modes
- Multiple Transmitter Capability & switch between 4 independent transmitters, with up to 4 nitrox mixes to 21-100% O2
- Advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Depth to 495 FT (180 M)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Gauge Mode with Run-Timer
- User Upgradeable Firmware
- 5+ Color Combinations
- Data Retention
- Firmware Update Ready
|Computer Configuration||Air Integrated, Hose Less, Wrist|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.