The Liquivision X1 represents the cutting edge in technical diving computer technology. It has been called “the iPhone (TM) of dive computers” for its intuitive tap navigation, readability, compact size and open software platform, which come together to deliver an incredible diving experience. While the X1 is designed for technical divers, it is fully functional as a recreational or nitrox computer and offers the same enhanced diving experience.
7 REASONS TO OWN AN X1
1. READABLE. Perhaps the most noticeable feature on the X1 is the bright and ultra-readable OLED display . In contrast to liquid crystal, an OLED display can be read from any angle, in complete darkness, at all times. As light conditions change, the OLED display brightness can be adjusted while underwater.
2. SMALL. In contrast to other “brick” style computers, the X1 is very streamlined. Low profile and without edges or angles to snag, the X1 is convenient and easily managed. It is shipped with a depth-compensating strap. A Bungee Mount manufactured by Deep Sea Supply is available separately.
3. ROBUST. The X1 has a hard anodized aluminium case with a highly durable mineral glass screen cover. The need for failure-prone o-rings has been eliminated as all the internals are potted. The potting procedure effectively makes the computer one solid mass which ensures the X1 has no airspace to flood or crush.
4. REDUNDANT. The X1 features two ceramic pressure sensors, for redundancy and safety. Ceramic sensors are also far more robust than industry-standard silicon filled ones.
5. INTUITIVE. The X1 has an intuitive “tap interface” based on accelerometer technology. The diver can easily control the X1 whether bare-handed or wearing thick dry gloves with extra liners. Navigating the X1 is extremely easy and efficient. The user gently taps the unit in any of four directions to scroll through the menus and functions. Due to the innovative tap interface, the X1 requires no buttons.
6. CHOICE. The X1 is built with an open software platform that allows the owner to select the software/algorithm s/he wishes to use for dive planning. There are currently three software packages available that can be used for any gas mixture and will work for both Open Circuit and Closed Circuit diving: V-Planner Live, GAP for X1 and MultiDeco-X1. There are no keys to buy or upgrades to make – one download gives the user full functionality.
7. CUSTOMER SERVICE. Liquivision prides itself on superior dealer and customer service, before, during and after the sale.
128×64 OLED display (Organic LED)
180 degree viewing angle
2000:1 contrast ratio
Ultra-bright with giant fonts for easy readability
Readable in complete darkness
Hard anodized CNC machined aluminum casing
Scratch resistant borosilicate glass window
Two ceramic pressure sensors
Lithium polymer battery offering up to 20 hours of dive time between charges. The battery never needs to be replaced
Accelerometer for tap detection
Buzzer providing audible tap feedback and allowing depth alarms to be set
Multifunction attachment allowing PC connection via USB cable and charging
Universal autoswitching AC adapter with international plug adapters – works in any country and any voltage
CE certified to 180 meters or 590 feet
Small size (6.6 x 4.3 x 2.5 cm; 25/8 x 13/4 x 1 inches)
Patent pending buttonless tap interaction
Patent pending ceramic pressure sensor technology
Dive time in minutes & seconds to 999’59″
Customizable display modes (font size and brightness)
Dive profile graph viewable directly on the unit
Large dive log memory
Fast sampling & refresh rate (4Hz)
Multiple decompression algorithms available via third-party software packages (VPM-B, VPM-B/E, VPM-FBO and Buhlmann-GF)
| Liquivision Products, Inc is a manufacturer of high-performance diving equipment, including the X1 trimix CCR dive computer and the X-Link CCR interface. |
All information contained on this page is subject to change at any time, without notice.
For latest product information, please visit manufacturer’s website.