Atomic Aquatics has announced the release of its latest BCD, the BC2. The Atomic BC2 incorporates the same futuristic, incredibly tough, corrosion-resistant materials as the jacket-style BC1. A result of the Atomic “design studio” approach, the BC2 is a radical design departure from conventional back inflation BCs and is the TOUGHEST BACK INFLATION BC in the world. The new design is a back-inflation BCD. Features of the new BCD include:
Constructed from tough waterproof double laminated Polyurethane fabric.
The BC2 is neutrally buoyant, so no lead is needed to offset the units’ buoyancy.
Silicone retraction band connected to the flotation cells.
Patented EZ-LOK weight release system.
CAM-LOK Tank strap
Stainless steel, Titanium PVD coated-rings.
Quilted backpack and adjustable lumbar pad.
Sand resistant zippers.
Interchangeable inner bladder.
The new BC2 is black with red accents and will be available in the following sizes: S, M, ML, L, and XL.
BC2 Exclusive Atomic Aquatics features
1. EXCLUSIVE LAMINATED & COATED WATERPROOF FABRIC The custom matte finish fabric looks and feels unlike any other BC. Not only is it beautiful, it LOOKS as tough as it is, designed to hold up year after year. It is virtually impermeable and resists abrasion, tears and punctures. The strong double-laminated polyurethane coated fabric actually SHEDS water like a raincoat.
2. RATCHETING CAM-LOK TANK BAND This Atomic Aquatics design exclusive is the easiest tank band to use, working much like ski and snowboard bindings. Easily adapts to a wide variety of tank sizes. No more wetting a nylon web band and weaving it through a buckle.
3. PATENTED EZ-LOK WEIGHT RELEASE SYSTEM A remarkably easy-to-use design feature. Each weight pouch holds up to 10 lbs. of hard or soft weights, smoothly glides into pockets, and locks with a reassuring “SNAP”. Releases with a simple tug on the handle.
4. QUILTED BACKPAD & ADJUSTABLE LUMBAR PAD Uniquely elegant and functional, enabling a diver to adjust for the most comfortable fit. BC2 carrying handle is concealed behind the diamond pattern backpad.
5. SAND-RESISTANT POCKET ZIPPERS Uniquely Atomic, the self-sealing zipper closes completely to prevent sand or debris from getting caught in zipper teeth.
6. TITANIUM-COATED STAINLESS STEEL D-RINGS Custom 316 Stainless Steel D-rings with Titanium PVD coating are corrosion-resistant and strategically placed for convenience.
7. LOW-PROFILE TRIM WEIGHT POCKETS Uniquely hydrodynamic pockets each hold up to 5 lbs. for improved diver profile in the water.
8. NON-SKID TANK PAD Combined with the CAM-LOK tank band, the rigid molded tank pad and backpack provides ultimate tank security with CNC-Machined Stainless Steel hardware molded to the frame.
9. “DRY GLIDE” EXHAUST PULL DUMPS & KNOBS Low friction 316 Stainless Steel pull dumps in two locations with patent pending Anti-Floating Pull Knob with lengthened tails.
10. HIGH-PERFORMANCE INFLATION CHOICES A choice is in the air. A truly elite world-class BC deserves high-performance inflation and safe second options. Dive with the innovatively designed Atomic SS1 available in Titanium or Stainless Steel. Or dive with a high performance pairing of the Atomic Octo and the Ai Power Inflator. Inflator/safe second options sold separately.
At Divers Supply you can take advantage of our 60/120 day return policy. You may order just about anything, Inspect the equipment when it arrives, and if you're not fully satisfied you can return it for a full refund (less the shipping charge, for items which we offer free shipping the original shipping savings associated with the returned item(s) will be deducted), as long as you haven't used it. We won't even ask why you've changed your mind.
No restocking fee and no questions asked (provided it has not been used). Items returned within 60 days of date of invoice, will get full refund less S/H charges, Items returned between 60-120 days of date of invoice, will get a full store credit less S/H charges.
So, you know what you want but you're on a budget? Or, you've found a lower price somewhere else? Don't worry, we have you covered.
Divers Supply is always working to give you the best SCUBA gear and equipment at the very lowest prices possible. With that, we guarantee to beat any authorized dealers price for the same product!
Another goal of Divers Supply is to fit all of the equipment you need inside your budget. We can not guarantee we can accomplish this, but we will always give it a shot!
Follow the steps below to submit your quote:
Add Product(s) to your cart, once all of your products are in the cart, choose to view and edit your cart.
In the cart click "Request a quote" and follow the proceeding instructions.
In the comments sections, tell us what you would like to pay for the product(s) in your cart. (Please add comments in the cart, ex. I found a better price at)
Submit the request and we will notify you as soon as possible; Monday - Friday.
We want to make sure we've done everything possible to get you the products you need within your budget. If you found a lower price on an identical item, tell us where.
Add a note with any special requests, shipping instructions, or important product details.
Chat with an Expert
Questions about this item?
Ask us anything, or share you feedback. Our Staff is friendly and knowledgeable and always here to help! We are committed to earning your business with excellent service and prices. Divers Supply has been in business for over 40 years and is always working to give you the best SCUBA gear and equipment at the very lowest prices possible. So chat with one of our Experts and let us help get you into the best gear at the best price! Click to Chat
Safe Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 – Warnings Required
WARNING: This Divers-supply product can expose you to cretin chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We appreciate your decision to purchase Divers-supply products to provide the best in water experience. We take our job seriously! You may have noticed that our products now show a warning label at point of sale referring to carcinogens and birth defects. You may also have begun to see warnings related to carcinogenic substances or substances causing birth defects prominently displayed in hotel lobbies, hospitals, or other places of business recently. These warnings are required by the State of California, and we believe that an explanation of the California statute legislating the requirement will provide you valuable information regarding the relative risks of the chemicals that may be present in consumer products.
In 1986, the State of California passed the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act; otherwise known as “Proposition 65” or "Prop 65". Prop 65 requires businesses like ours to disclose to individuals the presence of chemicals listed in the Act prior to point of sale. The regulations implementing this Act have been amended over time with the most recent updates will take effect on August 30, 2018. There are more than 900 chemicals on the Prop 65 Chemical List, including many chemicals that are found in components of a wide array of consumer goods or are used to manufacture components that make up consumer goods.
Prop 65 does not establish acceptable concentrations for any listed chemical; however, the agency which enforces it has established what is called "safe harbor" exposure levels for about one third of these chemicals below which warnings are not required. These "safe harbor" are established for listed carcinogens based on the quantity of the chemical that would result in one excess case of cancer in an exposed population of 100,000, assuming lifetime (70-year) exposure at the level in question. A similar process is used to establish safe harbor levels for listed reproductive toxicants. Additional information in plain language on safe harbor levels is available from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment at http://oehha.ca.gov/Prop65/background/p65plain.html
At Divers-supply, the safety of your in water experience is our highest priority. We go to great effort to select materials that offer superior value, quality, and durability while also being generally recognized as safe and reliable for the full life of the product. Divers-supply also works closely with many regulatory bodies, such as the US Coast Guard and Underwriter’s Laboratories, to ensure the longevity of your on-water safety through targeted selection of durable, long lasting materials and components that undergo significant validation testing before being used to manufacture end items. Sometimes the safety promise we offer appears at odds with the health and safety requirements of other legislation in certain parts of the world when some regulations are updated ahead of others. To ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements, Divers-supply has placed a warning on products that contain a Prop 65 listed chemical, either directly or as a part of the raw material supply chain. This allows us to comply with California law and provide our California consumers with the disclosure required by Prop 65, while still promising the safest on water experience possible.
Divers-supply is working diligently with regulatory bodies and our own manufacturing partners to continue to improve our product performance and reduce the presence of less desirable chemicals. Water is a precious resource we all share that is important to the health and well-being of our planet and all people. Our goal is to continue to enhance your water life experience while reducing our overall impact to the planet and, in particular, its waterways. While it is a bit of a juggling act to achieve, we are confident you will see continued improvement in both the immediate and long term future. We hope this explanation will enable you to understand why you will be seeing warnings on some our products.
Thank you for your continued use of Divers-supply products.
Buy Atomic BC2 BCD with Optional Inflator from Divers Supply at the best price. Atomic BC2 BCD with Optional Inflator comes with full Manufacturers warranty because Divers Supply is an authorized dealer for everything we sell.