Maximize Your Bottom Time!
Today the Nitrox Course is probably THE most popular continuing education course taken by divers and with good reason. Nitrox is a breathing gas that has major benefits for both new and experienced divers. Nitrox as a norm has become available at a wide variety of diving locations, on dive boats and at most dive shops throughout the US. This course will cover the use of nitrox mixtures from 22 to 40 percent oxygen.
Who this course is for:
• The newly certified diver looking to advance their knowledge and skill set.
• The certified diver looking to extend their bottom times and no decompression time plus offer reduced surface intervals..
• Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent.
• Open Water Scuba Diver, Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent, or current enrollment in a diver certification course.
The Computer Nitrox Certification Course is done in 2 easy steps:
Step 1: Academics; Can be done with either a manual or online course. This is a self-study session done at your own pace.
Step 2: Classroom and Practical; You will join your instructor for about 1 1/2hrs for a hands-on session. This review helps build upon your academics as well as see how Nitrox is Stored, Blended, Analyzied and Logged. Learn how to handle your nitrox cylinders and program a nitrox computer.
Some of the topics you can expect to cover are:
• Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox.
• How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer.
• Some of the benefits of using Nitrox including; Increased safety margins with extended no-decompression times and reduced post dive fatigue.
Get Ready to Spend More Time Where We Want to Be…Underwater!