Faber Low Pressure 95 Steel Tank White
Faber cylinders give you the quality and performance you expect and appreciate in a steel scuba cylinder. With one of the widest ranges of sizes in the market today Faber cylinders offer you the needed volume and flexibility to maximize your bottom time. With over 35 years of cylinder manufacturing experience, let Faber make your diving experience a safe and enjoyable one. From the highest quality, deep drawn Chromium Molybdenum steel, to our exclusive Phosphatized-cleaned internal surface, triple protected zinc, and epoxy and polyurethane finish for durability, you get the best from Faber.
- Visual Inspection Program (VIP) Included!
- Includes Pro Valve-Standard Yoke and DIN Compatible
- Included Tank Boot
- 2640 PSI
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% (The Recreational Limits of Nitrox)
- Durable corrosion resistant finish
- Chromium Molybdenum Steel
- DIAMETER: 8.0 inches
- LENGTH: 23.8 inches
- WEIGHT EMPTY: 37.2 lbs
- BUOYANCY FULL: -5.37 lbs
- BUOYANCY EMPTY: 1.69 lbs
- FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
|Clearance||New- While Supplies Last|