• Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Environmentally sealed marine brass body prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
• Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
• Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min - 195 SCFM.
• Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
• Compact body and exhaust tee take up little space in a travel dive bag.
• Stainless steel frame on the front cover and inhalation control knob.
• Classic downstream valve design.
• User controls include a coaxial-flow diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
• Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 7.1oz/201g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1550 l/min - 55 SCFM.
|Regulator Configuration||Regulator 1st & 2nd Stage w- Hose|
|Regulator Special Features||Adjustable 2nd Stage, Balanced 1st Stage, Balanced 2nd Stage, Venturi 2nd Stage|