The Sage is the latest Air Integrated Console Dive Computer from Sherwood Scuba. Technology-savvy divers will appreciate the Sage's advanced features; OLED color screen and Bluetooth Smart capability. New Divers will appreciate its simple menu and easy to navigate operating system. All divers will appreciate the compact design and easy to read color screen. Thanks to its brilliant OLED color screen, easy-to-use interface and 3-axis compass, reading your dive data has never been easier. And tracking and sharing your dive takes just seconds with its Bluetooth Smart wireless connectivity to your mobile device.
High-visibility OLED color screen with easy-to-use interface. Ultra-bright high contrast full color OLED display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high intensity screen is unnecessary. Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The Sage's intuitive 3 button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and edits. Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog app*. Using your smart phone or tablet, the DiverLog app, available in iOS & Android platforms, allows you to wirelessly interact with your dive computer via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology. Remotely control all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos of your dive.
• Easy to use interface with intuitive menu structure and 3 button navigation
• Audible alarms and visual color-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety
• Patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management, just like the Wisdom3 and the Vision
• Easy to read Full Tilt digital compass with reverse heading
• Multiple gases: 3 nitrox gases; each with individual P02 set points
• Safety Stop and Deep Stop countdown timers with minutes and seconds
• Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
• Bluetooth data transfer using your smart phone or tablet to the DiverLog App. (*DiverLog app must be purchased separately on the App Store, Google Play or downloaded (free) from ediverlog.com)
• User replaceable batteries CR123A with rechargeable options
• Three operating modes (Air, Nitrox, & Gauge)
Included with the computer are:
FREE download cable,
locking quick-disconnect hose,
Quick Review Card,
digital instruction manual,
and DiveLog brochure.
|Computer Configuration||Air Integrated|