EDX 1st Stage Regulator
This top-of-the-line cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm first stage is environmentally sealed and comes with 4 low-pressure and 2 high-pressure ports. It also comes equipped with a heat exchanger for added cold water performance. The eDX offers a balanced diaphragm design and is made of forged chromed marine brass. The balanced diaphragm, first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. Water enters the main spring cavity and the pressure increase from the water is transmitted to the internal components by the impermeable diaphragm membrane. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed-to-contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. A diaphragm first stage regulator requires less-maintenance then regulators that allow these contaminates to enter the internal mechanism.
- Pneumatically balanced all-metal valve.
- Dive/pre-dive switch & patented dynamic airflow adjustment control.
- Mechanical Purge button for consistent air-flow pressure on during purge.
- Nitrox Compatibility – Standard to 40%.
- Balanced diaphragm first stage eDX is environmentally sealed and cold-water ready.
|Regulator Configuration||First Stage Only|
|Regulator Special Features||Balanced 1st Stage|