40mm threading, canister Flters
SAFETY PROTECTION EQUIPMENT P3 filter (SKU M40040-SP)
The service life of a respiratory filter depends on its size and on the conditions of use. Factors affecting service life:
• concentration of the contaminants
• combination of the contaminants
• air humidity
• duration of use
• breathing rate of the user
Since the service life is influenced by many factors, it is not possible to give an estimated service life.
The end of service life is generally recognizable by:
• gas filters by a noticeable taste or smell of the
• particle filters by an increased breathing
• combination filters a noticeable taste or smell
and/or an increased breathing resistance
Anti bacterial-anti viral filters are usually used on breathing apparatuses. Manufacturers state that the intended use is for 24/48hr continuous use before needing to change (depending on brand/type).
We cannot guarantee any performance of 3d party manufacturer and of suggested products that, though certified and approved have never undergone testing in connection to our product and its use.
|Accessory Type||Mask Accessories, Rescue Equipment|
|Clearance||New- While Supplies Last|