At Divers Supply you can take advantage of our 60/120 day return policy. You may order just about anything, Inspect the equipment when it arrives, and if you're not fully satisfied you can return it for a full refund (less the shipping charge, for items which we offer free shipping the original shipping savings associated with the returned item(s) will be deducted), as long as you haven't used it. We won't even ask why you've changed your mind.
No restocking fee and no questions asked (provided it has not been used). Items returned within 60 days of date of invoice, will get full refund less S/H charges, Items returned between 60-120 days of date of invoice, will get a full store credit less S/H charges.
So, you know what you want but you're on a budget? Or, you've found a lower price somewhere else? Don't worry, we have you covered.
Divers Supply is always working to give you the best SCUBA gear and equipment at the very lowest prices possible. With that, we guarantee to beat any authorized dealers price for the same product!
Another goal of Divers Supply is to fit all of the equipment you need inside your budget. We can not guarantee we can accomplish this, but we will always give it a shot!
Follow the steps below to submit your quote:
Add Product(s) to your cart, once all of your products are in the cart, choose to view and edit your cart.
In the cart click "Request a quote" and follow the proceeding instructions.
In the comments sections, tell us what you would like to pay for the product(s) in your cart. (Please add comments in the cart, ex. I found a better price at)
Submit the request and we will notify you as soon as possible; Monday - Friday.
We want to make sure we've done everything possible to get you the products you need within your budget. If you found a lower price on an identical item, tell us where.
Add a note with any special requests, shipping instructions, or important product details.
Chat with an Expert
Questions about this item?
Ask us anything, or share you feedback. Our Staff is friendly and knowledgeable and always here to help! We are committed to earning your business with excellent service and prices. Divers Supply has been in business for over 40 years and is always working to give you the best SCUBA gear and equipment at the very lowest prices possible. So chat with one of our Experts and let us help get you into the best gear at the best price! Click to Chat
The SolAfx is aqualung's most advanced wetsuit, with unique features like an integrated hood and internal arm and leg cuffs. The redesigned SolAfx suit now includes Aqualung's X-Tend cuffs, providing a finished look with maximum stretch. It has new environmentally-friendly features, such as the non-P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) neoprene. Unique designs are specially tailored for men and women. The suit provides maximum warmth, thanks to its 8mm torso and 7mm arms and legs.
- No Restrictive Edge Tape
- Because traditional edge tape at the ankles and wrists kills the stretch on most wetsuits, we've removed it.
- But instead of leaving the edge raw, we've fused it with our unique X-Tend cuff finish that preserves the stretch and has a polished look that is also extremely durable.
- Sculpted Silhouette
- Sleeves and legs are cut to mirror a gentle, natural flexion in the elbows and knees.
- This reduces bunching material at the joints, helping you move more effortlessly and comfortably.
- Powertex Kneepads
- How can we provide durable abrasion resistance without sacrificing stretch?
- Aqualung's Powertex kneepad material is tough, yet highly flexible
- Non-Snag Material
- The tight weave of the outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and Velcro snags.
- Looking good may not be on your dive checklist, but it doesn't hurt
- Easy on Skin
- The inner material is ultra-soft, making it easier to put on and take off the suit
Warmth & Protection
- Thicker Core
- The thickest layer of material is used for the core of your body, concentrating warmth where you need it most
- Enhanced Seam Durability
- Our Liquid Fusion seam technology uses reinforcing patches on the inside of seam junctions to enhance the durability and integrity of seams
- Hood Designed for Scuba
- G2 vent technology in the hood allows any trapped bubbles from your regulator to escape while keeping cold water out
- Water-Resistant Zipper
- Designed to keep you warm and dry, the "Plasmaloc" zipper on the chest has tight tolerances and a unique integrated tooth design for water resistance that is superior to most other brands
- Upper-Body Water Dam
- The neck and shoulders are protected by an additional layer of material that covers the zipper to minimize water exchange
- No-Slip Shoulders and Back Pad
- Silicone pads on the shoulders keep your BCD shoulder straps in place and minimize wear from abrasion in that area. The back pad helps keep the suit tight so that water does not enter at the back of your neck
- Specialized Seals
- "Skin-In" gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry through the sleeves and legs
- Improved for the Environment
- The SolAfx's neoprene is free of PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) and made from a non-petroleum-based material
California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
Buy Aqua Lung Solaflex Wms Wetsuit from Divers Supply at the best price. Aqua Lung Solaflex Wms Wetsuit comes with a full Manufacturer warranty because Divers Supply is an authorized dealer for everything we sell.