At Divers Supply you can take advantage of our 60/120 day return policy. You may order just about anything, Inspect the equipment when it arrives, and if you're not fully satisfied you can return it for a full refund (less the shipping charge, for items which we offer free shipping the original shipping savings associated with the returned item(s) will be deducted), as long as you haven't used it. We won't even ask why you've changed your mind.
No restocking fee and no questions asked (provided it has not been used). Items returned within 60 days of date of invoice, will get full refund less S/H charges, Items returned between 60-120 days of date of invoice, will get a full store credit less S/H charges.
So, you know what you want but you're on a budget? Or, you've found a lower price somewhere else? Don't worry, we have you covered.
Divers Supply is always working to give you the best SCUBA gear and equipment at the very lowest prices possible. With that, we guarantee to beat any authorized dealers price for the same product!
Another goal of Divers Supply is to fit all of the equipment you need inside your budget. We can not guarantee we can accomplish this, but we will always give it a shot!
Follow the steps below to submit your quote:
Add Product(s) to your cart, once all of your products are in the cart, choose to view and edit your cart.
In the cart click "Request a quote" and follow the proceeding instructions.
In the comments sections, tell us what you would like to pay for the product(s) in your cart. (Please add comments in the cart, ex. I found a better price at)
Submit the request and we will notify you as soon as possible; Monday - Friday.
We want to make sure we've done everything possible to get you the products you need within your budget. If you found a lower price on an identical item, tell us where.
Add a note with any special requests, shipping instructions, or important product details.
Chat with an Expert
Questions about this item?
Ask us anything, or share you feedback. Our Staff is friendly and knowledgeable and always here to help! We are committed to earning your business with excellent service and prices. Divers Supply has been in business for over 40 years and is always working to give you the best SCUBA gear and equipment at the very lowest prices possible. So chat with one of our Experts and let us help get you into the best gear at the best price! Click to Chat
Tusa’s first frameless scuba diving mask, complete with our innovative technology, panoramic view, and lightweight design.
- TUSA has developed a unique Fitting Ring that has been built into the Mask Skirt. This technology enables the Mask Skirt to mold to all face shapes providing the ideal fit, seal and underwater experience.
Swift Buckle 3D
- TUSA has designed the perfect buckle and mask strap. The NEW low profile buckle is slim and light weight. The easy adjustment buckle and strap is silent and effortless when making adjustments.
- Freedom Technology is a set of technologies to enhance fit and performance exclusive to TUSA. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line.
3d Mask Strap
- TUSA’s patented 3D Strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head’s natural curvature. The 3D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit, unlike standard flat mask straps.
- Panoramic View masks feature a variety of designs offering an incredibly wide field-of-view. Several designs incorporate minimum frame volumes, domed side-windows, reduced frame structures as well as three and four window styles for maximum vision.
Round Edge Skirt
- TUSA's Round Edge Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The "planar fit, instead of linear fit" silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort.
Zensee Pro is TUSA’s first frameless diving mask with all of our innovative features plus Anti-Reflective lens treatment, UV 420 Lens treatment and our superior CrystalView optical lens.
Anti-reflective (A/R) Lens Treatment
- TUSA’s Anti-Reflective (A/R) Lens Treatment decreases internal and external reflected light. This reduction increases light transmission to 95% resulting in significantly enhanced color, clarity, contrast and better overall vision underwater.
Crystalview Optical Glass
- CrystalView optical glass lenses provide superior clarity, color, and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition. Up to 15% of available light can be lost with a standard glass lens due to impurities and reflectivity. TUSA’s CrystalView lenses transmit up to 95% of available light to the diver for clear crisp vision. CrystalView lenses are used in all PRO models masks.
Uv 420 Lens Treatment
- UV 420 Lens Treatment protects against harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light and its potential to damage the Retina. HEV light is not just present on sunny days, but overcast days as well. Therefore, it is extremely important to protect your eyes against UV and HEV light in all weather conditions when diving.
California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING